In 1915 architect F. Lockwood designed Little Hall.
As the first men’s gymnasium, it was named after W. G. Little, who brought football to campus.
File archives were located in the basement.
Another view of the basement before renovations.
The new first floor reception area is bright and inviting.
New computer lab.
Architect David Payne’s vision turned the third floor into useable space with natural light and high ceilings
The renovation preserved the stately facade of the century-old building.
The first men’s gymnasium built on the UA campus, Little Hall has been home to the School of Social Work since 1965.