The safety and well-being of our students is one of our highest priorities at The University of Alabama. While we hope that our emergency plans will not have to be put into action, UA has a comprehensive emergency plan to deal with any crisis that may occur on campus.
In the event of severe weather or other emergency situation on campus, UA will communicate with students, faculty and staff via multiple methods, including:
- UA Alerts,which can simultaneously deploy text messages, emails and phone calls to your cell phone and home phone * The campus PA system, which is located in academic buildings and residence halls, and outdoors around the campus * Emails sent to official UA email addresses
- The UA Safety App
- Notifications on campus VoIP telephones and desktop computers. Digital Signage Across Campus
- The UA Home Page
- Marquees on Crimson Ride buses
- Social media, including Facebook and Twitter
- 92.5 FM UA Info Radio
- Media alerts through TV and radio stations and newspapers
This page will automatically refresh every five minutes with the latest information.