A portion of Hackberry Lane is scheduled to close from Monday, Dec. 18, through Wednesday, Jan. 3. Drivers and pedestrians should keep in mind the following:
- The parking lot between Smith Hall and WB Jones Hall will be accessible from Margaret Drive.
- The parking lot between the Biology Building and Gordon Palmer Hall will be accessible from Devotie Drive.
- Vehicles travelling northbound on Hackberry Lane be allowed to turn east onto the street between Gordon Palmer and East Quad Energy Plant.
- Lloyd Hall deliveries will be made from Sixth Avenue.
- The north-south sidewalk along the east side of Hackberry Lane will remain open for pedestrian traffic.
- Mary Harmon Bryant Hall’s main entrance on the east side will be accessible from the south.
- WB Jones Hall’s main entrance on the east side will be accessible from the north.
For more information on road and sidewalk closings, go to http://wayfinding.ua.edu.
The University of Alabama, the state’s oldest and largest public institution of higher education, is a student-centered research university that draws the best and brightest to an academic community committed to providing a premier undergraduate and graduate education. UA is dedicated to achieving excellence in scholarship, collaboration and intellectual engagement; providing public outreach and service to the state of Alabama and the nation; and nurturing a campus environment that fosters collegiality, respect and inclusivity.