Date: Wednesday, January 11, 2017
Time: 08:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: Theater Ferguson Student Center
Categories: College of Education
You are invited to attend the edTPA Seminar for teacher interns participating in the third phase of the pilot for edTPA this spring. The seminar is designed to deliver the guidance, tools, and information candidates will need as they begin the edTPA process, including dates for additional mandatory edTPA sessions.
In preparation for the edTPA Seminar on Wednesday, January 11, there are a few informational items and a location update you will need.
- The edTPA Seminar will be held in the theater at the Ferguson Center from 8:30-12:00. The Professional Training Workshop for teacher interns will follow at 1:00.
- You will need to bring a charged laptop or device with a USB port and earbuds/ headphones to the seminar. There will be videos for you to assess.
- Please review the following edTPA materials in LiveText in preparation for the workshop.
- edTPA Handbook (download or bring a hard copy of your content specific handbook to the seminar)
- Fact Sheet
- Making Good Choices
- To access the edTPA materials in LiveText:
- Go to https://www.livetext.com and login to your account
- Click “Visitor Pass”
- Enter Pass Code: 4FD2ECE6
Please email Shari Gilbert – email@example.com if you plan to attend the edTPA Seminar.
We look forward to working with you in the new year.
Save to Your Calendar
Google Calendar | Yahoo! Calendar | Windows Live Calendar | iCalendar | vCalendar