New Staff Orientation
Date: Monday, March 20, 2017
Time: 08:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: G-54 Classroom Rose Administration
Categories: HR Learning and Development, Workshops and Seminars
New Staff Orientation welcomes new UA employees to campus life by introducing them to the people, places, programs, policies and benefits that make The University of Alabama a great place to work.
- New Staff employees must attend a Day One orientation session as soon as possible after beginning employment.
- Current Employees who change to a benefits eligible status must attend Day Two/Benefits Enrollment within thirty days of the status change.
Topics covered in New Staff Orientation include:
- UA History
- Campus Services
- Organizational Goals and Leadership Teams
- Core Competencies
- HR Policy and Payroll Information
- Access Information for MyBama, Campus-Wide I.D, ACTion Card, Parking
- Training and Recognition Programs
- Health, Wellness and Recreation
- Required Safety Training
Note: New employees must register for benefits within 30 days from their date of hire. Those who are eligible for benefits need to register for and attend Day 2: Staff Benefits Orientation session as well.
Those new to a supervisory/management role must register for Day 3: Management Orientation.
Click Here to Register Online through Skillport.
HR Learning and Development, HRLearningandDevelopment@ua.edu, 205-348-9700
Save to Your Calendar
Google Calendar | Yahoo! Calendar | Windows Live Calendar | iCalendar | vCalendar