Forensic Practice and the Family Court System
Date: Friday, June 21, 2019
Time: 09:00 AM - 04:30 PM
Location: Bryant Conference Center
Categories: School of Social Work, Workshops and Seminars
This School of Social Work Continuing Education workshop will describe therapeutic divorce mediation, including issues such as parental alienation, emotional abuse, and more. In addition, juvenile sex offender risk assessment models and therapeutic interventions will be described.
- Learn the concepts and techniques of therapeutic divorce mediation.
- Learn the relationship between developmental dynamics and therapeutic divorce mediation.
- Identify three categories of Parental Alienation.
- Identify two juvenile sex offender risk assessments.
- Become familiar with three models of therapeutic treatment for juvenile sex offenders.
Peggy Swails, email@example.com, 2053487764, Website
Save to Your Calendar
Google Calendar | Yahoo! Calendar | Windows Live Calendar | iCalendar | vCalendar