Date: Tuesday, August 21, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Location: 2001B Houser Hall
DegreeWorks is a comprehensive academic planning and degree audit program that helps students and advisors track progress towards degree completion. Participants in this course will navigate through features such as the worksheet, planner, and notes.
This class is appropriate for any professional advisor (college advising center), student services or college registrar personnel, or faculty advisor. YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO DEGREEWORKS (ADVISOR SECURITY) PRIOR TO TRAINING TO PARTICIPATE.
1) Demonstrate the ability to navigate through the different menu options in DegreeWorks
2) Use the search feature to find a student ID
3) Use the worksheet to review an academic record
4) Enter a Student Educational Plan
5) Distinguish between exceptions and transfer work
Contact Info: HR Learning & Development, HRLearningandDevelopment@ua.edu, 205-348-9700