You are viewing a past version of the Undergraduate Catalog. For the most recent version, please visit

2002-2004 Undergraduate Catalog
Next Previous Contents Search UA

[Tuition and Other Expenses]

Use of Federal Financial Aid to Pay Prior Year Charges

Federal financial aid awarded for the current academic year cannot be used to pay any prior year outstanding balances (balances incurred during or prior to summer term) in excess of $100.00. The prior balance must be paid by personal payment, regardless of the amount of aid anticipated or disbursed for the first enrollment period of the academic year, before enrollment can be confirmed.