You are viewing a past version of the Undergraduate Catalog. For the most recent version, please visit

2002-2004 Undergraduate Catalog
Next Previous Contents Search UA

[Tuition and Other Expenses]


Questions regarding resident and nonresident status should be directed to the Office of Academic Records and University Registrar, Box 870134, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0134; (205) 348-4886; located in 206 Student Services Center.